In a world where fashion has to meet function, Gymshark has carved a niche as the go-to brand for individuals who refuse to compromise on style while breaking a sweat. Think about it this way; cutting-edge designs, performance-driven fabrics and a dash of athleisure chic. Are you ready to up your workout wear before the new year? We thought so.
Whether we’re working out or not, we love wearing activewear. It’s ideal for relaxing and lounging at home as well as making you look totally dedicated in the gym, even if you don't go every day.
The best Gymshark athleisurewear, at a glance:
• Best Gymshark crop top: Vital Seamless 2.0 Long Sleeve Crop Top - View now on Gymshark
• Best Gymshark t-shirt: Running T-Shirt - View now on Gymshark
• Best Gymshark all-in-one: Elevate All In One - View now on Gymshark
So, dust off your running shoes and stretch out those leggings, because we're dissecting Gymshark's top picks, spotlighting the game-changers that have fitness enthusiasts and athleisure aficionados alike reaching for your gym bags.
SHOP: Our top Gymshark picks and deals
Best Gymshark crop top
This eye-catching top boasts the seamless technology that Gymshark is known for. Providing a
- Sweat-wicking technology to keep you dry during workouts
- Seamless design for ultimate comfort
- Body-contouring design so you can feel your best while you workout
- Specific washing instructions, for example it's recommended to not use fabric softeners when washing this item
Best Gymshark t-shirt
Great for running, Pilates and just general gym-wear the Gymshark Running T-Shirt combines style
- Great colour selection
- Sweat-wicking fabric to keep you dry
- The t-shirt style isn't for everyone, some people prefer working out in sleeveless tops
Best Gymshark all-in-one
We love this All In One with its buttery soft RLSE fabric for freedom of movement and low scoop
- Made from RLSE fabric for added support
- Flattering V-neck front
- Shorts are cycling short length, meaning they won't ride up or feel too short
- Like all one-pieces they can be difficult to take on and off
Best Gymshark body fit top
This tee hugs your body in all the right places, accentuating your heard-earned gains while
- Soft fabric for comfort during workouts
- Mock-neck neckline
- Flattering bodycon fit
- White colour variation is a little see-through
Best Gymshark socks
Step up your sock game with Gymshark's Crew Socks. These socks provide superior cushioning and
- Available in a variety of colours, including beige, brown and pink
- Unisex, suitable for all
- Features Terry Knit from heel to toe for cushioning
- Sizes don't accommodate individuals with larger feet than a UK size 12
Best Gymshark leggings
- These leggings use less water, energy and chemicals to make, for the more sustainably-minded fitness enthusiast
- Supportive ribbed waistband so it doesn't dig in
- Seamless shading contour patterns for comfort
- Doesn't have pockets, unlike some Gymshark designs
Best Gymshark leggings for beginners
These leggings redefine workout chic, seamlessly blending comfort and style for the modern fitness
- High-waisted fit to flatter while working out
- Comes in two colours: navy or black
- Full-length style to keep you warm on outdoor workouts or runs
- Large logo design may not be for everyone
Best leggings for weightlifting
These leggings are legendary for more reasons than one. First, they are designed for performance,
- High depth waistband for comfort during squats
- Vintage Gymshark logo on the back
- Available in only two colours: Black and Olive green
What is Gymshark?
Gymshark is a British fitness apparel and accessories brand. It was founded in 2012 and operates solely online. It is now supported by millions of highly engaged social media followers, with an audience reach of over 20 million and customers in 131 countries. It's an incredibly popular activewear brand, due to the high-quality products, as well as the wide range of items available.
How much does delivery cost at Gymshark?
EVRI standard delivery (two to three days) is £3.99 and EVRI express delivery (next day) is £4.50. You can get DPD express delivery (order before 9pm for next day delivery), but that will cost you £5.50.
Does Gymshark make good gym clothes?
Gymshark has carved out a stellar reputation when it comes to creating the best gym clothes. Renowned for their commitment to quality and innovation, Gymshark consistently deliver gym wear that lasts, looks great and performs incredibly well. There's no need to worry about lack of quality when buying from Gymshark. When it comes to investing in high-performance clothes that mirrors your dedication to fitness, Gymshark should be your go-to choice.
Gemma Lavers is a Fitness, Fashion & Wellness Products Writer at Bauer Media. She writes for brands such as heat, Closer and What's The Best, specialising in all things health and fitness. When she's not writing or travelling, Gemma spends her weekends shopping (she's a savvy deal-hunter), or attending yoga and Pilates classes.