Classy or rude, funny or cute, Christmas jumpers are a staple of any British Christmas.
Unleash some of the festive joy into your pet's life this year, with an adorable or funny dog Christmas jumper that's bound to make them the centre of attention and provide you with endless likes on Instagram.
Whether you want a classy number for the family photo or a hilarious sweater for your own personal entertainment, we've got you covered.
From cute classic styles to hilarious Santa-themed outfits, as well as a bandana if your pet doesn't like jumpers but still wants to join in on the fun, here are our top picks of dog Christmas jumpers.
Check out: the best Christmas jumpers for dogs
Whilst we may receive commission for purchases made through our links, we never allow this to influence product selections.
Dog Christmas jumpers
1. Dog Santa Christmas Jumper
Has this Christmas jumper got a hood? Yes. Does it have two little holes for your dog's ears to stick out of? Yes. Is the adorableness making us cry? Yes. Available in sizes XS all the way to XXL.
2. Blue Flashing Santa Sweater
Yes, you heard that right- a flashing Santa Christmas jumper. There are LED lights on this piece that illuminate the stars in the sky. Available in size S.
3. Dog & Cat Knitted Cardigan Sweater
This knitted cardigan for dogs (and cats!) gives us major "Uncle at the Xmas-Do" vibes, and we're loving it. Available in size XL.
4. Pets at Home Christmas Pom Pom Glitter Tree Dog Jumper Green
Get your dog into the spirit this Christmas with this festive Pom Pom Glitter Tree Dog Jumper, featuring eye-catching glittery 3D tinsel and adorable 3D pom bauble detailing. Available in sizes S, M, L, and XL.
5. PETCARE Cartoon Pattern Dog Cat Ugly Christmas Sweater
This jumper isn't completely Christmassy, so your dog can wear it throughout autumn and winter if you like. It features a cute fox design and has an adorable striped collar and hem. Available in XS, S, M, L, and XL.
6. Pets at Home Christmas Pudding Dog Jumper Brown
Get your little pudding into the spirit this Christmas with this festive Christmas pudding jumper. Totally adorable. Available in XS, S, M, and L.
7. Chnaivy Christmas Pet Clothes Running Santa Dog Costume
Although this isn't technically a jumper, it's easily the most hilarious addition to the list. Make your dog one of Father Christmas's reindeers this year! Available in S, M, L, and XL.
8. Yinuoday Dog Sweater
This cosy green sweatshirt will look really smart for their Christmas dinner, featuring a kitsch reindeer design. Available in sizes S, M, L, and XL.
9. Dog pet Tinsel and candy cane sweater
Red and green should never be seen, unless it's Christmas, of course! Available in medium.
10. Pets at Home Christmas Santa Claus Dog Jumper
Get your dog into the festive spirit with this cute number, with a graphic design of Saint Nick on the back. Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
11. Classic Cable Knit Dog Jumper
If you're looking for a classic jumper to treat your pet to this year, look no further than these lush knitted sweaters. No gimmicks, just style, darling. Available in sizes 30 cm and 56cm (back length).
12. BINGPET Turtleneck Dog Sweater Brown Paw Pattern
Perfect for family photos, this super cute jumper is one we actually wish they did in human sizes, too (minus the paw print). Available in sizes XS, S, S/M, M, and L.
13. Jingle Bell Christmas Jumper For Dogs
Watch out, your fluffy pal will be rocking around the Christmas tree in this super cute 'Single and ready to jingle' jumper. Available in sizes S, S/M, M, and L.
14. Santa Paws Jumper
And of course, no dog jumper roundup would be complete without the classic 'Santa Paws' pun. Available in XS.
15. Christmas Pet Scarf
If your pet doesn't like wearing clothes but does want to join in the fun, these cute little bandanas will definitely do the trick. Plus, you can get one for your cat, too!
16. Personalised Christmas Dog Jumper
Ok so now your dog's outfit is sorted- what about you? Treat yourself to a personalised dog Christmas jumper- where you can get your own pooch's face on your knitwear. Available in sizes XS to XXL (human sizes of course!)
Read more on Closer...
WATCH: Chloe Brockett on her secret row with Yaz, feuding with the Sims sisters and Mark Wright returning
Top tips for putting clothes on your pet
• While dressing up your pet is fun, it's important to remember that they aren't dolls to be played with. Respect your pet and if it's uncomfortable in any way, it's best not to bother. Always watch for signs of stress, and take the clothes off if your dog is unhappy.
• Make sure they can move easily and that they aren't at risk of injuring themselves around the house.
• Ensure their ears, mouth, eyes and nose aren't blocked.
• Don't leave clothing on for long periods of time and don't leave them unattended while wearing it.
• Never let your pet wear a costume outside, as they could become trapped or stuck on something and end up hurting themselves.
• Make sure to get the correct size so your pet will be comfortable.