Perrie Edwards left with serious burns after boiler BLOWS UP

perrie edwards burns

by Jack White |
Published on

Perrie Edwards has urged her fans to take care when dealing with fire, after a shock accident left her with serious burns.

The Little Mix singer took to Twitter to share photos of her sore-looking hand after her boiler blew up and set her on fire.

“So today I had an accident,” Perrie, 22, wrote. “And by accident I mean I accidentally set myself on fire. The pilot light on my boiler blew up and it set my arm/hand on fire. Not a pleasant experience.

“I’m in pain, full of blisters, there’s not one hair left on my hand or arm, and it burned the sleeve of my favourite jumper. F**king nightmare. A little advice from me… STAY AWAY FROM FIRE! #StaySafeKids [sic].”

Unsurprisingly the popular star was quickly inundated with concerned messages from fans, and one follower wrote: “No babe this is horrible, sending lots of love #GetWellSoonPerrie [sic].”

little mix at the brits
Little Mix performing at the BRITs ©Wenn

Another added: “Oh Perrie! I’m so glad you’re ok! I hope your hand gets better soon boo! [sic].”

It’s been a week of ups and downs for Perrie, after she and her Little Mix band mates performed their hit single Black Magic at the BRIT Awards on Wednesday night.

To celebrate their performance – which was praised by pretty much everybody on Twitter – Perrie and the girls hit an after party, which she and Leigh-Anne Pinnock were later seen leaving with One Direction star Louis Tomlinson.

We’re wishing Perrie a speedy recovery!

Just so you know, whilst we may receive a commission or other compensation from the links on this website, we never allow this to influence product selections - read why you should trust us