The sexiest names have been REVEALED. And according to brand new research, you’re more likely to find love (or at least bag yourself a date!) if your name is on this list…
What’s in a name?
Shakespeare famously said "a rose by any other name would smell as sweet", suggesting that names have zilch power.
However, a name is often the first piece of information we have about a person and is used as a basis to determine their future. Why do you think we all spend hours buying and flicking through baby name books?
But from being able to predictwhether you’ll fall pregnant, whether you’ll get engaged, to what you should name your future child. And it seems as if our names tell us a LOT more about ourselves than we first realised.
And now research has revealed that your name really could be the key to finding love and a hopefully a happily ever after! Who would have though it, eh?
In new research dating app Happn has shared the most attractive names for four global cities - London, Barcelona, New York and Paris.
Have you got a desirable name? Find out the SEXIEST names right here:
Sexiest names in the world STACKED
- Sarah2) Sophie3) Laura4) Charlotte5) Jessica
- James2) Richard3) Tom4) Will5) Sam
- Laura2) Marta3) Cristina4) Anna5) Andrea
- Marc2) David3) Jordi4) Albert5) Alex
- Amanda2) Nicole3) Jessica4) Alexandra5) Katie
- Michael2) Matt3) Ben4) Jason5) Simon
- Marie2) Camille3) Sarah4) Charlotte5) Pauline
- Louis2) Adrien3) Julien4) Vincent5) Alexandre
While you're here, why don't you check out the most popular baby names of 2018. Is your little one's moniker on the list?